Alspec invites you to the first briefing on new research the company has funded that shines much needed light on building product selection and information.
This information will apply to ALL building products so this is a presentation not to be missed.
Co-authored by Dr Nicole Johnston of Strata Knowledge, and myself, the research focuses on how building products are selected and what information is presently available and accessible to building product specifiers from manufacturers and suppliers websites.
At this briefing, you will hear on the reports findings and how architects, designers, and building professionals will need to be get new information about the building products they select including –
- The suitability of building products for their intended use,
- How (not just if) building products meets the relevant Australian Standards,
- Circumstances, conditions, and restrictions where it is safe to use building products,
- Instructions on installation, and
- How building products must be used to remain complaint with the NCC.
Thursday 8th June 2023
AluSpace by Alspec
100 New South Head Road Edgecliff NSW 2027
There will be nibbles and drinks available
To RSVP, please follow the Eventbrite link below.